Friday 11 October 2013

WORK | Oxfam Vintage, darling!

During my time at Oxfam Fashion I was lucky enough to spend a lot of time around gorgeous vintage and preloved clothing. During my final week we took a venture up to the Oxfam Southern Logistics Centre - Milton Point which is also home to the Oxfam Online Hub which is one of the many locations which lists the wonderful items on the Oxfam Online Shop.

This place is any vintage fashionistas sweet shop with endless rails of donated clothing stretching across the floor, heaving with anything from high street to designer delights.

Oxfam is a treasure trove for vintage both online and in store so visit the OXFAM VINTAGE page for the latest listings, blog posts and decade guides or see what gems you can find in store.

Here's a few of my favourites from my last visit...


No comments:

Post a Comment